Situated at the heart of the town, it was inaugurated by the French President Emile Loubet in 1905. Since 1942 it has been listed “monuments naturels et sites à caractère artistique”. Over 700 rare and varied trees provide a setting for this outstanding.
Over 700 rare and varied trees provide a setting for this outstanding patch of greenery. A composite style park extending to 7 hectares with stretches of water, canals, menageries and rare trees.
Rue de la comète